The event presentation competition is only open to applicants who attend the event. If your abstract is shortlisted at least one author will be required to attend the event.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission are detailed below:
- Only abstracts submitted using designated online submission form will be considered
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 300 words
- Submissions must be typed, single spaced on one page with font of at least 11
- The person presenting the paper should have their name mentioned first and bold
- Please indicate the name and address of the institution where the work was carried out
- Please seek permission from relevant patients prior to submission
- Please do not include any patient identifiable details
- Please use the following structure : Introduction, Methods, Results/Discussion, Conclusion
Deadline for submission of completed forms : 9pm 2nd April 2021 (02/04/21)
We will confirm if your abstract has been shortlisted / selected for final event presentation by 6pm 16th April 2021. If selected we will need written permission forms submitted as part of the presentation material.
A shortlist of all submissions will be made of which will be displayed and available online during the event and for 3 weeks after.
From our shortlist of submissions each topic will have two presentations chosen to present at the final virtual regional event on 12th May 2021 at 7pm – 9:30pm, with each delegate having a 15 minute slot with a maximum of 20 slides.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.