Registration for this event is between 6.30 and 7.15pm. The lecture will begin at 7.15pm and is anticipated to last between 1.5 hours with anticipated development outcomes of A, B and D.
- To understand where my personal opportunity is in today’s competitive, challenging and demanding marketplace
- To identify key areas of my own daily practice that can be developed to become a customer-centric Clinic/Surgery
- To understand what essential qualities patients’ require from the dental team today
- Be able to return to the Practice with clear areas for growth and refinement to enhance the patient experience
- Have a focus to maximise the value you have to offer to your patients using your own strengths and those of your team
- Know how to communicate your values to your team and to your patients
About Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan has spent his entire career helping people and businesses grow and reach their goals. He is a skilled training consultant, communicator, accredited psychometric practitioner and coach with well over a decade of expertise working with many of the world’s leading brands. He is known for his ‘training and a show’ style because of the high energy, fun and light hearted approach to learning that delivers long lasting behavioural change and tangible results for his clients. His award-winning consulting and training work includes the prestigious National Training Award in the UK and he has worked with many of the leading hotels & resorts, retailers and financial institutions of the world with clearly defined and proven results over the last decade.
Adam is not only a skilled facilitator, but has designed countless performance improvement courses and programs for industry leading clients and has a unique ability to become integrated in each company that he works with, giving him complete understanding of the training required, how it should be delivered and how to best analyse the results.