BDA North of Scotland will be hosting one of the UK’s leading business coaches, Ashley Latter at their event in Aberdeen on 13 October. His full-day seminar will be followed by a social evening and BDA members can benefit from reduced rates at both.
Ashley Latter’s presentation ‘Discover the Secrets to Perfect Communication, in your Dental Practice—It’s Team Effect’ at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetops aims to help your team develop world-class communication skills and create a world-class patient journey.
This event will be followed by a social dinner which can be booked separately or in conjunction with this event.
This includes a welcome drink on arrival followed by a fabulous 3 course Indian buffet dinner, courtesy of Shree Bheemas, Aberdeen. Into the evening there will be a charity raffle with proceeds going to Smileawi. A DJ will be playing till late to offer an enjoyable end to the night.
- Discover the importance of communication skills in dentistry today whether you work in the NHS, Private Practice or in the hospitals
- Discover the 5 key biggest communication mistakes made by dentists and their teams every day in their communication. Understand why patients don’t take up our advice
- Discover the language that will help infuence patients whether you are presenting a treatment plan or you want them to change a health behaviour
- Learn how to build instant rapport with patients and get them to like and trust you instantly
- Develop more self- confdence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment
- Discover the one major secret on why some Dentists are more successful than others
- Understand what the 8 proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach, so that more patients say yes to your treatment plans
- Discover the most important communication skill of them all; learn Ashley’s unique questioning flow, so that you can create new opportunities both with new and existing patients. Great material for the whole team.
- Develop new skills and behaviours that will enable you to increase your treatment plan acceptance rate, in an ethical way
- Create a World Class Patient Journey in your Practice. Stand out from all other Practices
Become an outstanding listener, listen to understand rather than listening to respond
- Understand the main reason why some dentists are not great listeners
- Understand patients diferent personality styles, there are four and how to adopt to your behaviours with them
About our speaker
Ashley has delivered over 25,000 hours of business coaching to the dental industry all over the world. Simply, he is the best at empowering dentists and their teams to communicate with their
patients, which results in a world class patient journey, more patients saying YES to treatment plans and increased profits for their practices. During the last 20 years, working with his clients
and by tracking their results, he has helped them communicate and sell over £500m worth of extra dental treatment in an ethical way world-wide.
BDA member £30, Non-member £60, DCP/Hygienist/Therapist £30
Dinner: £30 pp
Early bird offer: £10 reduction if Educational meeting and Dinner booked by 15 September.
Final date for booking 6 October.
How to book
Email or post the BDANOS 13 October booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferential Hotel Accommodation rates are available as below:
Bed and breakfast £70 double occupancy; Bed and breakfast £60 single occupancy
Guests to call hotel reservations team directly and quote the reference: GVEEC